- Waves White Wine 2021
- Grüner Veltliner, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Your can of white got psychedelic waves on the outside and a tingle of a spritz on the inside?
- Grab some rainbow or spicy tuna rolls,
- barbecued pork and smoked gouda pizza
- or crab cakes with creamy remoulade.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, green apple, melon
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. This is not a celebrity vanity project. As co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before getting going. The whole cluster Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay bunches for Waves were fermented in large oak, concrete eggs and amphora. The Grüner was done in stainless steel.
Write Your Own Review