- Summer in a Bottle Rosé
- Merlot, Cab. Franc, Chardonnay, Gewurtraminer
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match seasonally monikered rosés with their equivilalent on the table.
- Try a grilled cantaloupe salad with blueberry vinaigrette,
- a broiled striper
- or duck with roasted strawberry and rhubarb sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, stone fruits, tropical fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, peach, pear, melon
- A 175 acre estate featuring stables, paddocks and an indoor jumping ring, founded by the entrepreneurial Christian Wölffer and now run by his children Joey and Marc (Christian died in a swimming accident in 2008) and longtime winemaker Roman Roth, Wolffer Estate's Summer in a Bottle is the flirty flower in their rosé bouquet. Vivacious, wildly aromatic and seasonally accurate.
Write Your Own Review