- Finest Reserve Port
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francesca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Reserve Ports are a more casual than Vintage Ports. Serve whenever the mood strikes.
- Pair with salty nuts,
- dark chocolate desserts,
- and because you'll have to, your extended family at the next get together.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, fig, orange blossoms, raspberry
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, light tannin, intense, long finish,
- Johnny Graham arrived in Oporto in 1973 as a trainee at Cockburn’s and founded Churchill Graham in 1981. Named for his wife Caroline (née Churchill), it is the first independent Port shipper in over 70 years. A blend of vintages from their top quintas, Churchill's Finest is a seriously delicious insight into the capabilities of this young house.
Write Your Own Review