- Quinta do Bomfim Vintage Porto 2006
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francesca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Vintage Port has the power to transform a casual dinner party into a totally memorable evening.
- You know the drill: salted nuts,
- blue-veined chesses and dark chocolate.
- Then, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, graphite, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cooking spices, red plum, creme de cassis
- Stand bottles of Vintage Port upright the day that they are being served to allow the accumulated sediment to settle in the bottom of the bottle. Pour the wine into a decanter carefully until you see the sediment come up the bottle neck, then stop. In the kitchen, filter the rest through clean cheesecloth. Drink this yourself and then rejoin your guests. Quinto do Bomfim is the heart of all of Dow's VIntage Porto.
Write Your Own Review