- Poire Authentique 2008
- France > Normandy
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Crisp
- Make it a pear night from start to finish.
- Serve as an aperitif with parmesan crisps,
- use some for an updated poulet Normande
- and conclude with a pear and blackberry cobbler.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, pear, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- As sommelier for the three-starred Michelin restaurant L'Arpege, Eric Bordelet was a key player in the Parisian wine scene. In 1992, he decided to return to his roots and took over the family property, planting heirloom apples and pears, applying biodynamic principles to the orchards and ancestral methods in the cellar. You won't find a more refined cider!
Write Your Own Review