- Invaders 2017
- Austria > Wagram
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Got yourself an aromatic and animated skin contact white. So what's going on the table?
- How about parmesan-crusted flounder with lemon and capers,
- chicken piccata
- or bouillabaisse with aoli-topped toast?
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, green fruit, orchard fruit, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, peach, green apple
- A fifth generation vintner, Arnold Holzer grabbed the reins to his family estate in 2010 and began infusing the winery with with creativity and modern thinking. In organic conversion since 2017, the grapes for Arnold's cease-and-desist-ridden Invaders are fermented in steel tank, skins on for 2 weeks, and are aged for 9 months in tank with only a gentle one-time 20 mg/l of sulphur added to stabilize.
Write Your Own Review