- La Tannerie 2015
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair supple French reds with flavorful meat dishes and savory stews.
- Great with roasted chicken, duck or game hen.
- Match with meatballs, meat loaf or meat pies.
- Eggplant and mushroom polenta bake, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, bell pepper
- A century-old cooperative with properties spanning from the Rhône to Gascony, the Les Vignobles Foncalieu family represents over 1000 winegrowers. Since 2007, this group of Vigneron Libres has embarked on a broad redevelopment towards agricultural sustainabilty. The Cabernet Franc and Merlot used for La Tannerie are grown in the shadows of the medieval-era Cité de Carcassonne. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review