Otto's Constant Dream
- Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Zesty and aromatic, Marlborough Sauvignons Blancs are fantastic with crisp and tangy flavors.
- Delightful with a Meyer lemon risotto,
- seared tuna tacos with pickled red onions
- or a goat cheese quiche.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, green apple, passion fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- O.C.D. not only reflects Melissa Saunder's approach to her startup Communal Brands, but also her attitude toward wine in general. So, naturally she affixed the moniker to her 1st release in 2008, a Sauvignon Blanc from her husband's homeland, New Zealand. Unfortunately, the TTB didn't see it the same way, and the name had to be changed to protect... the humorless.
Write Your Own Review