Pessoa da Vinha
- Vinho Verde Summer Wine 2018
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Call it a pounder, crushable or a guzzler, a thirst-quenching VInho Verde always hits the spot.
- Pair with fun-faves like shrimp cocktail, calamari,
- grilled watermelon with crumbled feta
- and salty french fries.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, peach
- A collaboration between German-schooled winemaker, Jorge Gonçalves, ex-of Meyer-Nakel and Stark-Condé, his wife, Livia Novais, a former chef and wine marketing pro, and the MAN Family wines of South Africa, the all-caps is an initialism of the owners wive's names, Pessoa da Vinha is named for iconic Portuguese writer, Fernando Pessoa. And, of course, their labels utilize augmented reality. Whew!
Write Your Own Review