Bojo do Luar
- Doralice 2021
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a zesty skins-on white with boldly spiced dishes.
- Try a Goan fish curry, pescado adobado,
- Thai-style vegetables stir-fried with ginger and lime, fried fish tacos
- or chicken livers with bacon and pickled onions.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, peach
- A partnership between grape grower/winemaker, Antonio Sousa and impresarial wine importer, Savio Soares, Bojo do Luar's Doralice starts with sourced, organically farmed Loureiro. Ground chestnut flowers are added to the grapes during their natural fermentation.The skins macerate with the juice for 6 weeks before full malolactic fermentation and an unfined, unfiltered bottling. Zesty and imaginative. Like Savio.
Write Your Own Review