- Perlita Rosado 2019
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Rosé time is anytime. Just keep the flavors bright.
- Try tuna tacos with food truck-style Asian slaw,
- sliced flank steak with salsa criolla
- or a vegetable-filled Argentine tarta and baked chicken empanadas.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, red fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, strawberry jam
- One of the (magnificent?) seven, DiamAndes is owned and managed by the Bonnie family (Ch. Malartic Lagraviere) and their respective spouses. After forwarding half of their production to the cooperative Clos de los Siete project, DiamAndes, from within its relentlessly modern, diamond-inspired winery, defines its own style with flavor-packed gems like the deliciously crisp Perlita Rosado.
Write Your Own Review