- Plum Wine
- Ume Plum
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- So, you find yourself with 1/2 a bottle of plum wine after marinading your duck breast.
- Try the rest with medium-spiced Asian fare,
- a tart apple tart
- or a bittersweet chocolate cake with a molten center.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, honeysuckle, red apple
- A deft blend of ume plum, sugar, antioxidants and natural flavors; brewed and fermented, the plum wine from Japan's #1 sake house, Hakutsuru, in business since 1743, is a bright balance of semi-swet and tart; the potassium and calcium in the mix, coupled with the 12.5% alcohol, results in either a refreshing aperitif or thoroughly relaxing digestif. Your call. Serve chilled.
Write Your Own Review