- Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Crisp acidity enhances food flavors much like a squeeze of lemon.
- Amazing with goat's milk cheeses such as Chevre,
- simply prepared light fish dishes
- and a great choice with sushi.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, passion fruit, herbaceous
- In the 1990's, New Zealand exploded onto the wine scene with incredible Sauvignon Blancs from Marlborough. More recently, new regions are coming into their own with distinctive releases. Tablelands, from the small wine village of Martinborough at the southern end of the North Island, blends terrific citrus and grapefruit aromas with a Sancerre-like grassiness.
Write Your Own Review