- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018
- Italy > Abruzzo
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Young Montepulciano is best suited to simple, everyday cuisine.
- Try couscous with grilled zucchini,
- Cuban sandwiches with papas fritas
- or even your mom's spaghetti and "red gravy."
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, coffee, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black fruits, black cherry, coffee, chocolate
- This is just the wine to conjure up memories of Adriatic breezes and the swaying branches of the namesake Beech trees that flourish in the Abruzzo region. Uncomplicated and easy, like the Jersey shore, il Faggio is a perfect partner to an outdoor film screening or just lounging at your "villa" with friends.
Write Your Own Review