- Syrah 2020
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Serve ripe and ready Shiraz with casual and robust fare.
- Pair with a smoky Mediterranean mixed grill,
- thickly cut pasta with a meaty sauce
- or mushroom and black olive pizza.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, smoky, toffee
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black cherry, spicy, vanilla
- The De Wet family has been farming these valley vineyards for 150 years, with the 4th and 5th successive generations currently in command. Until recently they also bred some of the world's best thoroughbred horses and indeed, a portion of the Syrah in this bottle comes from vineyards that were once horse paddocks. So, if you're getting notes of toasty oats...
Write Your Own Review