- Margaux 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Pair a classic Bordeaux with simple, but robust flavors.
- Serve with steak au poive, gigot d'agneau
- or magret de canard.
- A chunk of aged Gouda and a crusty loaf makes for a tasty late night pairing too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, graphite, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, blackberry, creme de cassis, cedar
- A fortified property first referred to nearly 700 years ago, Chateau Giscours has been linked to Bordeaux wine since the mid-16th century. Confiscated during the French Revolution and sold to two Bostonians in 1793, it was purchased by Count de Pescatore in 1845 and he installed Pierre Skawinski as manager, who, during his over 50 year tenure, conceived of and implemented the wine world's first gravity fed cellar.
Write Your Own Review