- Champagne Extra Brut Longitude NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Pair a mineral-rich Blanc de Blancs with the same dishes as you would a great Chablis.
- Grab some oysters and garlicky shrimp,
- buttery turbot with butter and parsley
- or cold poached salmon with mayonnaise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, chalk, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, apricot
- Utilizing superb sites, super-low yields, decades of biodynamic farming, wild yeast fermentation in old foudres and scant dosage, Pierre Larmandier defines modern grower Champagne; centering on the expression of the vineyard, commune and vintage. Longitude is a 30% reserve wine cuvée of Chardonnay from his Vertus, Cramant, Avize and Oger plots, all of which form a line along the 4th meridian.
Write Your Own Review