- Gavi di Gavi 2020
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match a fresh-scented and mineral-driven Gavi with richly textured dishes.
- Pair with a roasted vegetable lasagna,
- sweet pea and scallop risotto
- or baked salmon topped with a creamy cilantro pesto.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, flint, herbaceous, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- Purchased by the Moccagatta family in the 1970's, just ahead of the global thirst for regional Italian white wines that continues to this day, the winery's lineage dates to the 18th century when it was built as a colonial estate. Located in the north of Piedmont's Gavi region, the Cortese grape continues to be their calling card. And these days, you can drink it at their onsite restaurant or 5 star Villa Sparina resort.
Write Your Own Review