- Rosé by Nature
- Blaufrankisch, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Austria > Burgenland
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Pair a hazy, unfiltered rosé with the meals that define your hazy, unfiltered life.
- You know, like grilled eggplant and goat cheese salad,
- chile Colorado pork tamales
- or teriyaki salmon with sesame bok choy.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, melon, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, strawberry, passion fruit
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. For their grab-it-when-you-see-it, Rosé by Nature, it's spontaneous fermentation followed by 6 months in amphora. Hazy AF.
Write Your Own Review