Cantina de Pra
- Pinot Grigio 2015
- Pinot Gris
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- With its creamy citrus core and crispy zest, Pinot Grigio is a friendly tablemate.
- Try a muenster cheese soufflé with red peppers and tomatoes,
- spaghetti alle vongole
- or a classic risotto primavera.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, pear
- Founded in 1957 by Giuseppe "Bepi" de Pra, this family winery has grown from two barrels in a horse stable to, now that his daughters, Debora and Severina (as well as son-in-law, Luca) have joined him, a dedicated cellar with temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. Their Pinot Grigio vineyards are a quick drive from Santa Margherita's original plantings. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review