- Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Sauvignon Blanc
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair aromatic Sauvignon Blancs with citrus-flavored fish and lighter fare.
- Perfect with mussels steamed in fennel and vermouth,
- grilled asparagus rolled in lemon-salt
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, pear
- Crafted by Pablo Morande (Conch y Toro, Casa Julia) from sustainably-farmed, high-trellised grapes that reap the benefits of the Casablanca Valley's proximity to the Pacific's cool breezes, fog and long growing season, Mahu Sauvignon Blanc wonderfully typifiess Chile's cool-climate offerings. Zesty and refreshing.
Write Your Own Review