Terre di Pra
- Col Reale Bianco 2018
- Cortese, Garganega
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Light crisp whites from the Veneto are delicious as aperitif, with seafood or lighter fare.
- Try a cream-sauced pasta with peas and mint,
- braised fennel with Parmesan
- or a tangy shrimp ceviche.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, almond
- As produced by Cantine Lenotti, a family run farm that has vineyards in Bardolino, Valpolicella and other scenic stops, Terre di Pra's Col Reale is a 50-50 blend of tank fermented and aged Garganega, the grape responsible for a proper Soave, and Cortese, a grape usually associated with the wines of Gavi in Piedmont, and called Bianca Fernanda in the Veneto. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review