- Soave Classico 2019
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- A classically styled Soave is delicious as an aperitif or paired with seafood and fish..
- Now is the time for spahetti alle vongole,
- creamy seafood risotto
- or a zesty shrimp ceviche with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, peach, green apple, almond
- In a region dominated by huge cooperatives, Sandro and Claudio Gini’s low-yield, hillside vineyards are lovingly harvested by hand. Their agricultural practices; certified organic with biodynamic leanings. Their Soaves are Garganega through and through. No other varieties to juice it up or fix the mix. Gini's Classico is tank fermented and aged on its lees for 6 months, adding layers or subtleties and complexities.
Write Your Own Review