- Orange Wine
- Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a vivid skins-on white to your palate-pleasing food finds.
- Grab a plate of stuffed green olives and crumbly feta,
- salmon bulgogi with bok choy and mushrooms
- or a cider-brined pork loin with roasted apples.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, grapefruit, fresh cut grass
- An extension of the Friend & Farmer and Hand Work labels from crucial NY-based importer, T. Edward, the Demeter certified grapes are from the Parras family's vineyards with winemaking by the indefatigable Juan Antonio Ponce. The grapes macerate in both clay vessels and giant oak vats, ferment with natural yeasts and rest for 8 months in 3000L foudres. Marge, I have 2 1/2 words for you: Gulp / Hablo.
Write Your Own Review