- Kite Duck 2019
- Baga, Maria Gomes
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Zesty
- Match vivid and zesty wines (be they red, white or otherwise) with bright and fresh flavors.
- Corn fritters topped with a cilantro crema,
- grilled halibut tacos
- or an almond and apricot chicken curry will do.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, funky, cranberry, apricot
- Maria Joao Pato is the daughter of the irrepressible Luis Pato, champion of the Bairrada and president of the Baga brigade. Maria, or just Joao (like her grandfather and nephew) works with her father, but has a few side projects, one of them being Duckman; an everyone or no one type of ART-isanal character meant to provoke and inspire. Kite Duck is Nerd Duck's inverse; a white from red juice and white skins.
Write Your Own Review