L'Ecole No. 41
- Chenin Blanc 2019
- Chenin Blanc
- U.S.A. > Washington
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Chenin Blanc cuts a wide swath across the food pairing map.
- Try chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese and basil,
- pineapple honey-glazed ham
- or poached salmon topped with a creamy beurre blanc.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, pear, guava
- Founded in 1983 and still housed in the same schoolhouse depicted on the label, L'Ecole No. 41 was one of the first three wineries in the Walla Walla Valley and is now into its third generation of family ownership. Their benchmark Chenin Blanc, in continuous production since 1987 blends fruit from four Yakima vineyards, all planted in the late 1970's. The grapes are whole-cluster pressed, tank fermented and aged.
Write Your Own Review