- Obvius Bianco 2019
- Trebbiano, Vermentino
- Italy > Tuscany
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- A zesty white wine can be your best friend at the table.
- Try red pepper and tomato bisque topped with shredded smoked gouda,
- tamales de pollo con chile verde
- or angel hair wih shrimp in a lemon cream sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, leesy, orchard fruit, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, peach, green apple, almond
- Salcheto, named for the stream that welcomes visitors to the town of Montepulciano, was founded by Michele Manelli in the mid-1990's, the existing winery was a small cooperative, with a focus on keeping a very small carbon and water footprint (perhaps the 1st winery to certify a single bottle of wine's footprint) as well as utilizing a fermentation process that recycles CO2 in production of their additive-free wines.
Write Your Own Review