- Perfect Day 2020
- Muscat, Sauvigon Blanc, Chardonnay...
- Austria > Burgenland
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a vivid skins-on white to your palate-pleasing food finds.
- Go for stuffed green olives and crumbly feta,
- salmon bulgogi with bok choy and mushrooms
- and a tyme-topped, apricot-stuffed pork loin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, funky, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, wild flowers, lemon, peach
- Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. Open vat co-fermentation for the Chardonnay and SB with 2 weeks skin contact and 3 weeks of skins and amphora for the Traminer helps make tfor a Perfect Day.
Write Your Own Review