- Rosé Celine 2019
- Chardonnay, Gamay, Mondeuse
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a textured, yet zesty rosé with intensely flavored dishes.
- Go for a grilled herbed goat cheese and smashed avocado sandwich,
- a cold lamb salad with mint and feta
- or a Casablanca-style couscous.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, cranberry
- Bordering the Rhône, between Jura and the Savoie, about halfway between Lyon and Geneva, the Bugey wine region covers only about 500 hectares and counts Altesse, Mondeuse and Mèhode Ancestral sparkling wines as its calling cards. Yves Duport's Celine Rosé, whose grapes are dry-farmed from his and his neighbor's up-to-50 year old ECOCERT vines, belies its dark robe by being vividly bright and lively.
Write Your Own Review