- Viognier 2012
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair Viognier with fruitful and buttery dishes.
- A lovely match with apricot-stuffed pork chops,
- a mild coconut curry
- or live it up with lobster!
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, apricot, peach
- Love Condrieu? Try a treat a little closer to home. Combining fruit from Refugio Vineyard and Bien Nacido Vineyard is the magic recipe for this floral ode to apricots. Try this limited edible art while you can.
Write Your Own Review