- Riesling Sekt Brut 2011
- Germany > Rheingau
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Festive and versatile, pair light, dry sparklers with whatever comes your way.
- Ideal with smoked salmon mousse on pumpernickel squares,
- pan-fried trout fillets
- or a basket of chili-cheese fries.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lime, stone fruits
- Taking the name of the picturesque winemaking town on the banks of the Rhine, the Rüdesheimer Weinkellerei was founded in the mid-1800's. Although thoroughly modernized, their extensive networks of cellars, fallen into disuse after WWI, were actually used for mushroom cultivation. Producing both estate wines and private labels from hillside, hand-harvested grapes, their Jagdschloss Sekt is vibrant and dimensional. Leckerer wein!
Write Your Own Review