- Butter Chardonnay 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creamy, stone fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, buttery, stone fruits, tropical fruits
- John Anthony Truchard grew up amidst the vines and tractors of Truchard Vineyards, so it was of no surprise when he began to make his own wine. First at John Anthony Vineyards and currently with his wife at JaM, John and Michele, Cellars. Perhaps someone had already named a winery Eponymous. They've continued their clever wordplay with three lexical-gustatorically labeled wines: Candy, Toast and Butter.
Write Your Own Review