- Butter Chardonnay 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creamy, stone fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, buttery, stone fruits, tropical fruits
- John Anthony Truchard grew up amid the vines and tractors of Truchard Vineyards, so it was of no surprise when he began to make his own wine. First at John Anthony Vineyards and currently with his wife at JaM, John and Michele, Cellars. Perhaps someone had already named a winery, Eponymous.) They've continued their wordplay with three lexical-gustatorically named wines: Candy, Toast and Butter.
Write Your Own Review