- Meursault Les Vireuils 2013
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- When the wine is rich, citrusy and minerally, compliment it with similarly styled dishes.
- Pair with an olive oil-drizzled steamed lobster,
- a creamy seafood risotto
- or a lemony veal piccata.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, oak, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- Founded in Pommard, this family owned domaine has been managed by 8th generation vigneron, Jean-Lois Moissenet-Bonnard since 1987 His daughter, Emmanuelle-Sophie, helms the winemaking. With vineyards in Auxey-Duresses, Meursault and the home base in Pommard, their farming philosophy had been lutte raisonée for decades, but in 2014 they were certified HVE (High Environmental Value.)
Write Your Own Review