- Chablis Sainte Claire 2018
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- A mineral-rich Chablis makes a perfect partner to your favorite seafood and fish dishes.
- Grab a dozen Belon oysters,
- baked cod with avocado and tomato
- or seared scallops with an herb-butter pan sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, flint, honeysuckle
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- Biodynamically-farmed and certified organic for over a decade, the Brocard estate has grown from the 2 acres of vineyards given to Jean-Marc by his father-in-law in 1972 to nearly 250. All of it rooted (literally) in the limestone, chalk and fossilized oyster shell soil that sets Chablis apart from all else in Burgundy. According to Julien Brocard, "The truth of wine lies in the soil where it has grown."
Write Your Own Review