- Saint-Bris Domaine St. Claire 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Pair a vibrant Saint-Bris as you would a top-flight Sancerre.
- A cocktail white for simple hors d'oeuvres. Match with mini goat cheese tarts,
- a parmesan-crusted artichoke dip
- or the raw bar.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, wet stones
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, citrus fruits, herbaceous
- While famous for his impressive range of Chablis, Jean-Marc Brocard is likewise known for producing an assortment of less common appellations, including this lively Saint-Bris. Having the peculiarity of being the only Burgundy based on Sauvignon grapes, its freshness is underscored by the decidedly zero-oak approach of Brocard and Co.
Write Your Own Review