- Haut-Cotes de Beaune Sous Equisons 2008
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Minerally, generous and crisp, pair complex wines with richly textured, but uncomplicated flavors.
- Try lemon chicken with capers,
- lobster risotto
- or a runny wedge of brie and a loaf of dark bread.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, slate, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, stone fruits, mineral
- With Jean Noel's daughter, Caroline Lestimé, firmly in control of the vineyards and winery since 1989, this family run domaine now produces wines tailored to the individual terroirs and micro-climates of their nearly two dozen holdings in village, premier and grand cru vineyards. As Allen Meadows has stated in Burghound: "...wines of both style and grace. Outstanding!"
Write Your Own Review