- Chassagne-Montrachet Les Masures 2014
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Match the mineral-rich complexity of a top-flight Chassagne with firm, straight-forward flavors on the table.
- Seared scallops, baked monkfish,
- grilled turbot
- or chicken (or veal) in a cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, pear, mineral
- With Jean Noel's daughter, Caroline Lestimé, firmly in control of the vineyards and winery since 1989, this family run domaine now produces wines tailored to the individual terroirs and micro-climates of their nearly two dozen holdings in Village, Premier and Grand Cru vineyards. Les Masures is their top Village vineyard, abutting the Premiers of Caillerets and Champs Gain.
Write Your Own Review