- Pinot Noir 2013
- Pinot Noir
- Argentina > Patagonia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair a supple Pinot Noir with fleshy fish, roasted veggies or robust meats.
- Try grilled portobellos with spinach and shaved manchego,
- pepper-crusted tuna steaks
- or smoky Mexican-style pork kebabs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- Patagonian Pinot. Patagonian Pinot. Patagonian Pinot. It’s an alliteratory mantra. With grapes grown 900 feet above sea level and vineyards irrigated by the melting Andean snow, this gravity-fed winery, founded by Kiwi ex-pat, Duncan Killiner, and Uruguayan, Rosaura Etcheverry, shares the land with fields of dinosaur bones and a 5 star resort & spa. And you thought Waitaki was cool.
Write Your Own Review