- The Cover Drive 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Easy reds love comfort food.
- Perfect with a bacon or mushroom-topped burger,
- a sweetly spiced sausage and onion pizza
- or a big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, blueberry, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, mint
- Pioneers in the Australian wine world, the late Jim Barry and his wife Nancy first purchased land and vineyards in the Clare Valley in 1959, producing wines under the family name since 1974. Now presided over by his son Peter, the winery first sourced fruit for the Cover Drive from the Old Cricket Ground vineyard (Oh, now I get it!) in 2001.
Write Your Own Review