- Nerd Duck Vinho Tinto 2020
- Fernào Pires, Baga
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a deliciously oddball co-ferment with wildly inspired recipes.
- Rolled pork with plums, coriander and soy sauce,
- chicken with honey-bacon pears
- or salmon and apple salad with a sweet curry dressing.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, orchard fruit, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, pear, spicy
- Maria Joao Pato is the daughter of the irrepressible Luis Pato, champion of the Bairrada and president of the Baga brigade. Maria, or just Joao (like her grandfather and nephew) works with her father, but has a few side projects, one of them being Duckman; an everyone or no one type of ART-isanal character meant to provoke and inspire. In Pato fashion, Nerd Duck is made from 94% white grapes, yet is a red wine.
Write Your Own Review