- Zinfandel 2014
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Traditionally-styled Zinfandels love meaty dishes, and don't mind a little sauce and spice.
- Pair with a Oaxacan pork molé,
- a pan-sautéed sirloin topped with chile-spiked salsa
- or kidney bean sloppy joes.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, brambly, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry
- One of the three "Thieves" and a team player behind The Show and Newman's Own (among numerous other labels), Joel is also the Gott of the phenomenally successful California eatery Gott's Roadside Tray Gourmet. Employing his signature blend of statewide grapes, the approach ensures a balance of ripeness with crispness, providing the best of both worlds. Woohoo!
Write Your Own Review