- Shiraz Entity 2011
- Australia > Barossa Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Muscular
- Spicy, full-bodied reds are terrific with grilled meats.
- Pair with a pan-seared rib eye; bearnaise on the side,
- links of lamb sausage with a poached fig salad
- or balsmic drizzled portobello mushrooms.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, youthful, black fruits, chocolate, licorice, plum
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, blackberry, blueberry, spicy
- Meet the winemaker behind Australia’s most iconic winery. Having honed his skills at Penfold’s for 28 years, John Duval has now crafted his own personal tribute to old vine Barossa Valley Shiraz. A perennial favorite among critics ranging from the AWC to the IWC, Duval’s complex, structured Shiraz eschews excess for elegance. A blockbuster for sure, but a beautifully balanced one.
Write Your Own Review