- Rosé 2015
- Grenache, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match liter bottles of Provence rosé with 33% more enjoyment than a standard 750ml offering.
- Get the sushi deluxe instead of your usual.
- A 2 lb. lobster is better than 1.5 lbs.
- Go on, order 18 oysters.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, mineral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, peach
- Brian Smith, author of The Sommelier's Guide to Wine and former wine director about town (Auriole Las Vegas, Clo NYC), expands his Crazy Beautiful empire to the sunny climes of Provence, collaborating with a Sainte Victoire estate to produce this bright and supremely aromatic rosé. Taking the wider Vins de Pays de Méditeranée appellation allows him to bottle it in "un litre" size.
Write Your Own Review