- Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve zesty Sauvignon Blancs with zingy treats.
- Try roasted asparagus and baby artichokes with lemon aioli,
- a tomato, onion and goat cheese tart
- or a tangerine-packed Chinese chicken salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, peach, kiwi
- Brian Smith, author of The Sommelier's Guide to Wine and former wine director about town (Auriole Las Vegas, Clo NYC), expands his Crazy Beautiful empire to the castle-strewn hills of of the Loire Valley, sourcing grapes from several stellar growers to produce this bright and snappy Sauvignon Blanc. Taking the wider Val de Loire appellation allows him to bottle it in "un litre" size.
Write Your Own Review