- Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, ...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match sumptuous Sonoma Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a sirloin with crumbled bleu cheese,
- pan-roasted duck breast with a blackberry reduction
- or cheddar toasts with onoins and red peppers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cedar, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, cherry, licorice
- Jordan Vineyard makes wine in the traditional Bordeaux style. Their 2012 offering is 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot, 7% Petit Verdot, and 1.5% Malbec. After aging for a year in both new and used French and American oak barrels, the wine is bottled and held for 20 months before release. Elegant and lusciously round, Jordan Cabernets are always tastefully balanced.
Write Your Own Review