- Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Napa Cabernets love strong, simple flavors.
- Pair with a grilled and garlic-rubbed shell steak,
- a broiled veal chop topped with sautéed mushrooms
- or a wedge of stilton and some crusty bread.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black currant, blackberry, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black fruits, cedar
- What does one do after being an acclaimed sommelier and working at all levels of the wine industry? If you’re Joseph Carr, you develop a boutique negociant firm and, working with growers and winemakers, showcase the best and most approachable wines of the Napa Valley. Job well done!
Write Your Own Review