- Merlot 2012
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a supple Merlot with flavorful dishes; roasted, grilled or stewed.
- Try a hearty lamb and mushroom casserole,
- your favorite meatball parmesan
- or roasted pork loin with plum chutney.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, chocolate, mint, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, vanilla
- What does one do after being an acclaimed sommelier and working at all levels of the wine industry? If you’re Joseph Carr, you develop a boutique negociant firm and, working with growers and winemakers, showcase the best and most approachable wines of the Napa Valley. Job well done!
Write Your Own Review