- Chardonnay-Vermentino 2011
- Chardonnay, Vermentino
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match vibrant Chardonnay blends with brightly flavored fare.
- Try tarragon chicken salad,
- grilled halibut with a lemon-basil vinaigrette
- or tomatoes stuffed with goat cheese, lentils and duck confit.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, mineral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, pear, pineapple
- The son of British emigrants, Jules Faulkner trained in Bordeaux before running his family’s estate in Provence. He started his own venture five years ago, motivated to find the best wine values without regard to brands or appellation recognition. Most of Jules’ wines are certified by the environmental organization Terra Vitis for their eco-friendliness, as well as being pretty damn tasty, too.
Write Your Own Review