- Sauvignon Blanc Late Harvest 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- What to serve with Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc?
- Try a lemon and yuzu meringue tart, pineapple cheesecake,
- dried apricots with Gorgonzola
- or a goat cheese and grilled plum dessert pizza.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, honeysuckle, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, sweet, high acidity, intense, long finish, quince, peach, honey
- With a zoology degree in her pocket, Jules Taylor did the only thing a specialist can do in an overstaffed industry. She started studying winemaking and viticulture as her backup plan, counting harvests in Piedmont and Sicily as on the job training and crediting a stint at Marlborough Valley Cellars with the chance to work with mentors like Kim Crawford and Simon Waghorn.
Write Your Own Review