- The Creator 2010
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match big, meaty wines with the same on the table.
- Pair with gorgonzola-stuffed sirloin steaks wrapped in prosciutto,
- cocida de cordero
- or andouille crusted double-cut pork chops.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, creme de cassis, gamey, tobacco
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black fruits, herbaceous, cedar
- With modesty and timidness, Charles Smith declared his '09 release "The most Creator ever. Who needs to go to heaven when you can stick around here and drink this wine?" So, how do you follow that? Well, the 2010 has co-fermented Cab and Syrah from Old Stones. Catch this "iron fist in a velvet glove" soon, because as Pharoah Sanders said, "The Creator has a master plan."
Write Your Own Review